Sunday, May 11, 2008

Dennis Farina is Not So Hot on Keeping Law & Order After All

Dear Dennis, *?

What with all of the constantly changing rules and security measures, its super duper hard to keep up with what we can and can't bring onto planes these days. I get confused myself quite a bit, so I thought I would share with you a recent checklist I put together that I use religiously every time I'm packing for a trip.

Do NOT bring any of the following items onto the plane:

  • Bottled water (unless purchased after security checkpoint)
  • Any liquids over 3 ounces
  • Tweezers
  • Knitting needles
  • Tuna fish sandwiches
  • A Loaded freakin gun
Feel free to print this out and use it as much as you need to (I had mine laminated!).

Bon Voyage,
m-e

Related Posts by Categories



No comments: