Thursday, April 10, 2008

You've Finally Jumped On the "Dirty Boy Freakshow" Dating Train, Huh Natalie Portman?


Dear Nat,***
Of course it was too good to be true. Never been to rehab, always wear your panties, Harvard education, blah, blah, blah. Well, I guess its time for the good girl to officially burn her Mensa card. Helllooo, Devendra Banhart!

The pic above is a teeny tiny taste of of the galactic online freakshow of material on this dude (do a google image search if you don't believe me). He's also described on his own record label's site as a former "homeless, wandering, neo psych/folk hippie artist", so....yeah--there's that.

"But he's a muz-ish-annnn. And he's soooo deep"[I imagine you pleading with your shell-shocked mother after your first Friday night Shabbat dinner with the fam].

Save it.

Seriously.

True I've never listened to any of Dev's music, but trust me, I know I won't like it on principle alone.

Anyway, I guess as your first legit foray into the realm of the naughty girl, this is a pretty decent love connection to make. If you want to keep the PR heat on HI, I would probably suggest a sex tape release in three weeks or so.

Check yourself before you wreck yourself, Ms. Hershlag. I'm just sayin.'

Love you like a sis,
m'he

Related Posts by Categories



No comments: