Friday, July 25, 2008

SYTYCD Week 7 Eliminations: Comfort (YES!) AND WILL (NOOOOO!) Are Duzzo for Realzy


Dear Comfort (**) & Will, (***)

Goddammit, talk about "Bleeding Love."

This is it dawgs. Like, this is my real life intro to the duality of life: i.e we have to take the good with the bad, etc and all that kinda bullshit.

Comfort: Honestly, I don't really have much left to say to you. You are a rad lil' hip hop shorty, but like also you really should have been gone weeks ago. Your litle shoulder touch thing never caught on with me, and I wish I had a tear or two here to shed, but I got nothing.

Will: Though tap class at Miss Mindy's School of Dance did provide me with a broad introduction to the technical aspects of the art, I have never been schooled further in dance enough to know what's really what. However, watching you has honestly been such a treat and a joy. You have such an amazing gift and I have loved almost every second of every one of your jams (minus the Comfort ones). I don't know why American didn't love you as much as my ass did, except for the fact that most of America is dumb.

At least you've got Debbie Allen's bosum to "comfort" your bad ass self on.

Goodnight sweet prince (you too, I guess Comf),
me

Related Posts by Categories



No comments: