Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Kanye West Blogs His Fuckin Face Off: Yeezy Discovers Katy Perry (Only 6 Mos Later Than Everyone Else on Planet Earth)

Dear Everyone, ***

I'm not gonna lie.

With 60+ posts per week on all sorts of shit I couldn't even begin to dream knowin about, I was kinda taken aback to discover that Yeez was unaware of the #1 fucking song in the country for the past fourteen thousand weeks, but goddamit, that's how he keeps our asses guessin! Yeezy's so buzy scoutin' cool ass real estate and hot honey ho ho's, he can't exactly be expected to waste his time on Billboard Top 100 charts.

Like, duh.

Thank gawd Kanye finally caught up with the whole lez thing [expect a "WTF...WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!? post soon re: Linds & SamRo]. Next week maybe he'll discover Miley Cyrus and her newest naugty XXX pics!

Anyway.

Yeez likes to blog about pretty much e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g, so I gots to abridge some shit if I have any hope of continuing this weekly parse without immediately burning out like the psychadelic lights on this stupid ass bike.

So, yeah. Here's what Kanye's blogging his fuckin face off about this week:


I Don't Get This One...At All: Ok, this is some sort of bizarro time machine that helps us connect to the smells of our past? I'm guessin Yeez already bought four.


Tits: Grrlz, grrlz, grrlz is pretty much Kan's theme every week so nothin new on this front. BUT, this week he pays some special attensh to all his biggest boobie'd honeys. In fact, there's nary a bitch in site this week who's not sportin at least a double D. Kanye to world: big titties = v. good.

*Veronica Zemanova - gigantic Czech tits
*Denise Milani - more huge Czech tits
*Big Boobed German ho - gettin' eatin out by a dog
*"Jade" Susette Moyers - enormous Irish, German, Dutch, English & Choctaw Indian titties
*Vanna Black - nice-n-bigg African American, French, Irish Dutch & Cherokee Indian hooters
*Alexis Lopez - large and in charge American breastisis
(I think its safe to put a subscription to Jugs on the ole Xmas list at this point)



Most Bizarre Shout Out: Diggy from Run's House? WTF. I have no earthly clue why I am looking at 38 pics of this kid.

Yeezy is Stylin: Vanity Fair chose the Louis Vuitton Don as one of the best dressed of 2008. No jokes here cuz my boy always has his shit lookin' tight and I like to give props where props r due. Word.

The Future of Time: Uhm, like cool Yeez, but don't think I didn't notice what the fuck time it was on ur thumb. S-m-o-o-t-h.

Remember bias: It's Kanye's world...we're all just livin in it.

Be Kind. BeKanye,
me

Related Posts by Categories



1 comment:

Krista Mullen said...

Nice post thanks for shaaring