Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Don't Listen to Anyone But Yourself, Jamie Lynn Spears!


Dear Jamie Lynn,*

I was sooo happy to hear that you and your baby daddy got engaged! I can't say that I'm surprised. I mean, obvs you have a good head on your shoulders. Just because you guys are 16, that doesn't mean that you can't make it work. I can totally see that you and Casey are TLF, so back off all you haters!

And I don't care what anyone else says, I think you're going to be a great mom! With Brit Brit and Lynne as role models, there's no way you can go wrong. It makes me so angry when people say things like your kid is going to end up in rehab or in a sex video. I mean, WTF!?

This whole prenup thing is just ridick--I totally agree with you! When you have something as special as the love you and Casey share, there is NO reason to bother with any of that stupid stuff. When you guys say "I do," its sooo going to be 4 eva ;)

Jamie Lynn
+ Casey
2 Getha
4 Eva

Kisses,
Me

Related Posts by Categories



No comments: