Thursday, May 8, 2008

Stop Copying Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers


Dear Jonas Brothers, (pls see Miley Cyrus rating),

I know almost absolutely nothing about you aside from the fact that you are teenagers...and brothers. I don't think I've ever heard one of your songs (on purpose, at least) and have zero clue what any of your first names are. And yet none of that stops me from being deeply annoyed by all three of you chumps.

Now it seems that we have a Jonas Brothers 3D concert film to contend with next year?....fantastic. I'm totally looking forward to having my local movie theater clogged up like a toilet with giggling gaggles of twittering teenage girls dreaming of having their v cards swiped by Jonas Brother 1, 2 or (if need be) 3.

Can you just get off the internet already?

Hell to the No,
m.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments: