Monday, June 16, 2008

Big Brother UK, Get This Bitch Some Freakin' Cookies...Like Yesterday

Dear Kathreya, ***

Damn, this shit ain't right.

I read about your recent struggle on dlisted concerning your efforts to maintain a properly balanced and nutritious diet while in the Big Brother UK house. That's some fucked up shit!

You are obvs dealing with some cracked out, unsensitive reality tv motherfuckers who are not yet schooled in the ways of keepin' us bitches happy and healthy. I know for myself, I can only go three or four hours TOPS without eating any freshly baked cookies to deposit in my own pooch, so hearin' that you are dealing with a 24 hour situation is making me feel like I might need to report this to the proper authorities.

In the meantime, if you are out there Big Brother UK, this sort of shit is not going to be stood for! Kahtreya has rights, God dammit! You fuckers ever hear of the UN Treaty??

Get this bitch some COOKIES!

Related Posts by Categories



No comments: