Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Kanye West Blogs His Fuckin Face Off: Weekly Wrap Up 7.20.08: Hot Rod Edition (Pun In-Fucking-Tended)


Dear Everyone, ***

Yeezy has been buzy...like for realzy.

So, like feel free to do whatever the fuck you losers want, but personally I find that Kanye's blog is best experienced in full-on ninja immersion style...like an all day Kan-frence. For me, this is simply the most enjoyable way to just friggin BeKanye.

So like I don't check my RSS reader all week until I am good and ready to dive head first into the full on parsing of Kanye's blog-o-verse. I mean, I take this shit seriously so I'm not just gonna willy nilly milli vanilli dip my toe into the Kanye West infotainment pool without my goggles, ear plugs and up-to-100-feet waterproof ipod on tap, right??

So yeah, imagine my surprise today when I krumped on over to kanyeuniversecity dot com slash blog only to discover that there are: 60 FUCKING NEW POSTS. That's like six oh, people...fifty-eight, fifty-nine, S-I-X-T-Y...since last Sunday.

Shit.

S'like, I'm gonna need to start another fucking blog JUS to deal with Kanye's ass.

Anyway.

Here's what Kanye's blogging his fuckin face off about this week:


ALL KANYE BLOG CONTENT IS STRAIGHT OUT OF KANYE'S OWN MOTHERFUCKIN' BRAIN: First off, don't even think about frontin like Kanye aint writing a-l-l this shit on his very own. His ass is blogging 24/7, people, upside down, inside out and outside in. In the morning, in the evening, and even in the middle of very important recording sesh's when, (just a guess here), the LV Don should probs be doing 17 million other things instead of gettin' his blog on. But dude's gotta blog when the dude's gotta blog! (Blawg on, brutha!) Macbook AIR, motherfuckers!

Fave comment in response:
Futureandbeyond08 | July 16, 2008
Look ye, fuck that dude, I know u be on this joint handling ya bi, and u know it too. This is my first comment I ever left on this site, I just wanna say thanks for making this possible for us fans to be able to communicate wit u like this. Please please please!! Check my myspace page www.myspace.com/futuretheundergrad.
(ED Note: checked the myspace page Futureandbeyond08, and I kinda dug that "On My Hustle" jam).

VROOM, VROOM: Holy Ferrari Scuderia, Yeez...seems like life is a highway this week, hunh? Price of gas sure as shit ain't gettin you down witch your Lexus Nuaero, Beamer 7-Series, BMW Gran Turismo, Vertitas RSIII and ur Peugeot Concept Vehicle. Diddy and Fiddy got a Rolls Royce Phantom tho, so...I'm just sayin'.

Fave comment in response (Peugeot Concept Car):
LoveandHate | July 17, 2008
John Mccain on the cover of the New Yorker 'gay' wrestling with Dubya. I'm soooo over those old farts. RUNEM' over with your batmobile chaingang... badluck in name u dig???

HOTT HONEY HO HO'S OF THE WEEK: For all you horndogs in DFA's burgeoning online readership universe (yeah, YOU, y.o.u and YOU), you best cancel your monthly membs to Suicide Girls-n-shit. I mean, why on earth would you spend good money for whack off lit when Kanye's providin morethanenuff to keep you buzy for dayz, son. I mean, just look at this woman Sarah Shahi's bee stung lips...you connectin' the dots, homes? I'm not, personally, vibin' on Quiana Grant, but like diffrn't strokes for diffrn't folks. Erica Mena steps up to the motherfuckin' plate with some jammin' slutty snaps (replete with pink furs-n-shit), and Louise Glover shows us all what a Victoria's Secret catalog might look like if Victoria were an actual prostitute. Angel Tara = meh (Girl of the Week!? Really, Ye?). Eva Mendes, on the other hand is someone whose cherry chapstick I'd t-o-t-a-l-l-y like to taste.

Fave comment in response (Eva Mendes):
LoveandHate | July 19, 2008
meow... Is this the masturbation site or Kanye West the freaky artist? haLOL You love the pics of women in their drawels huh kanye? Like seeing how phat the cat is... TYPICAL.
(ED Note: that's TWO fuckin wins for LoveandHate. Preach, homes!).

ART FOR ART'S SAKE?: Thankfully, the slutty bitch theme continues with this week's featured artists! Photographer Julia Fullerton-Batten takes pics of girls in bikinis mixed in with a weird water fetish. In Doll Face, a short film, a woman's face is dismantled. Kewl! LOL!

Fave comment in response:
p | July 19, 2008
Stop babe. Stop. How bout if u were in opposite positions. What would u think then. Same posts. It was right thing to do. I made it clear I won't turn my back on u for anything. We argued more than we got along. And we both get caught up in work and babe I know I will change to make u happy and then one day go why did I change. And walk. U know for me prefer this route much more low key already wanted to run. I won't go back. I refuse. I won't go thru what I went thru last night. I can't take it. Rather be alone then to c this fall apart. U know its true too. I am out all the time. I won't change. Going in two weeks to see my seal friend. Will drive u batty. Took me a long time to get here and cut people off that judge me for no reason. I don't want to go back to who I was. Changing to make people happy. And I will I know how I am when I care about someone. In the end we don't even have a friendship. Then add in our tempers.


TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL?: Uh huh (no LOL's req'd). Yeezy waited a year and a fucking half and probs had to have his security guard give Marc Jacobs a BJ for this mofo backpack.

Fave comment in response:
Kid_Brother | July 20, 2008
DDDDOPPPPEE!!



WEEKLY WILDCARD: Positive K's "I Gotta Man" Video. No clue??? Me neither.

Fave comment in response:
RithyHickman | July 19, 2008
"I kick in like a turbo booster," childhood foreal. But you know what? The third girl he was talking to always made me feel a certain way when I was a kid, and after seeing the video, I realized it was the initial feelings of being turn on, or aroused if you will. I didn't know what it was then but that leather dress really did it for me, lol.
Cruzin the A-T-L (break!)
1luv > ATL >World

Phew, we did it!

Remember: It's Kanye's world...we're all just livin in it.

[Sux to NOT BeKanye :( ]

me

Related Posts by Categories



No comments: