Tuesday, September 23, 2008

If Gwyneth Paltrow Tells My Ass To Get GOOPed, Then I'm Gettin' GOOP'd, Goddammit!


Dear Gwynnie, *

OMGZ!

I got GOOPed!

Yay!

I mean, how fucking fantastic is it of you to start this super GOOP-ariffic website where you just share all of your most amazing advice and your juiciest tips with people like me?

(wait for it...)

Ah-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

I mean, I admit that there is a good deal of it that I don't quite understand yet, but obvies its because I'm probably just not as "GOOPy" as you are...but I'll get there soon!

Like as of now, I have no fucking clue what "nourish the inner aspect" means. And also, after clicking on every single page of your website, I still don't have the foggiest idea what GOOP actually means, but that's ok! Right!?

Cause "GOOP is what makes life good."

And I want a GOOD GOOP life!!!!!!

For serious.

Anyways.

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH for launching such a fantastic, wonderful, AMAZING website.

I think I speak for everyone on the planet when I say that this is like totally going to enrich my life in ways I never even dreamed were possible.

Long. Live. POOP GOOP!

GYLAS, (GOOP ya like a sis...LOL!)
m.e.

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is this a fucking joke? this the worst website ever. Goop really stands for SHIT.

Schwabbie said...

hahahahaha! this made me laugh- and I still signed up for the damn thing. HA!