Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Josh Peck: I Wanna Look at Ur "Dopeness" Allll Niiight Looong


Dear Josh Peck, ***

So, I'm in my thirties...and married.

And like I am fully aware that I have absolutely no fucking business developing an insane crush on a 21-year-old Nickelodeon tween heartthrob.

But....uhm.

Holy. Freakin. Hotness.

I mean, after seeing The Wackness (and that freakin shower scene! Gah!) I was already primed to hang posters off your ass all over my motherfucking bedroom.

And because I'm kinda falling madly in love you with you, I decided I needed to go go gadget google, and learn as much about you as I possibly could.

So I found this youtube video of your appearance on Jimmy Kimmel after The Wackness premiered. And now I'm just fucking w-r-e-c-k-e-d.

Like done.

Like, I want to do things to you that are illegal in 49 states. Very, very bad things.

(must. take. cold. cougar. shower).

I mean: you're gorgeous...and funny...and adorable...and I CAN'T FUCKING HANDLE IT.

I kinda "wanna be your official girl."

Like, a lot.

Also, I'm now SERIOUSLY pissed at Olivia Thirlby's character in the movie for not immediately and hopelessly falling in love with you...like I have [HARD].

"I look at the dopeness, and you...you just look at the wackness," I mean, hello!?

Swoon much??

Le sigh.

I'm pretty much ready to break me off a piece of ur brand of cougar drumstick anywhere, anytime, Joshycakes.

Try,
me
(please?)

Related Posts by Categories



No comments: