Friday, October 10, 2008

Psst...Wanna See The Director's Cut of Britney Spears' 'Womanizer' Video? (Trust Me...You Do)



Dear Everyone, ***

I think maybe I should just give up and change the name of my blog to BRITNEYBRITNEYBRITBRITBOOBRITBRITOBAMABRITNEY dot blogspot dot com and just be done with it. I can't fucking help myself.

MTV's Buzzworthy blog
just dropped a super hotty, hott Directors Cut video of Brit's new single "Womanizer" that's way better than the vid you bitches are sitting around waiting for on 20/20 right now.

In case its not clear, here's the main diff between the Director's Cut vid above and the one on TV tonight: NUDITY.

You likey naked Britney? Then clicky clicky and Njoy.

Happy weekend! Unless any more Spears family dramz drops before Monday (which is very fuckin possible), I'll catch you l00zers on the flip.

Womanize this, bitch,
me.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments: