Tuesday, July 15, 2008

WTFAYTA Justin Timberlake: SexyBack



Dear Everyone, ***

A big fat Notorious B.I.G. apology to all y'all...my July 4th holiday at the vadge spa threw off our entire WTFAYTA urban jam parse sked and now we're a week behind.

No need to flip-a-bitch tho, cause we're back and ready to fuck shit up, as per u'sual.

My main man Rick Jackson is lookin' to get his SexyBack, so let's give a brutha a hand and deconstruct some JT with a fine tooth comb.

WTFAYTA, Justin Timberlake?

SexyBack:

I’m bringing sexy back
See pic above

Them other boys they don’t know how to act
Yeah...other dudes like Will.I.Am, for example.

I think you're special, what's behind your back?
So turn around and I'll pick up the slack.

Based on the fact that we get into shackles-n-shit in the next verse, I'm guessin that this bitch that he's singin to has handcuffs behind her back. (Get your mind out of the gutter people--this is the first verse of the motherfuckin' song! Daym!).

Take 'em to the bridge
[Bridge]

Dirty babe

You see the shackles

Baby I’m your slave

I’ll let you whip me if I misbehave

It’s just that no one makes me feel this way

K, so obvs JT is already feeling kinda smitten with this honey. Tho the "tie me up, tie me down" shit may not be his normal bag, he's willing to man up and deal if that's what it takes to be with this fly boo.

Take 'em to the chorus
[Chorus]

Come here girl
Go ahead, be gone with it

Come to the back

Go ahead, be gone with it

VIP

Go ahead, be gone with it

Drinks on me

Go ahead, be gone with it

I'm rich...and also famous...so, like stick with me and its straight through the velvet ropes to the VIP Lounge e-v-e-r-y single time, sweetheart. This also means, of course, unlimited supplies of champagne, cocaine, and Red Bull, so be prepared to get your party on...and bring some hott friends too so I can keep my security detail happy with some pretty pussy.

Let me see what you’re working with
Go ahead, be gone with it

Look at those hips

Go ahead, be gone with it

You make me smile

Go ahead, be gone with it

Go ahead child

Go ahead, be gone with it

And get your sexy on

Go ahead, be gone with it

You are one little hot mamacita...so don't think I didn't notice your ass from all the way across the dance floor. I was pretendin' like I was all into Jessica Biel-n-shit, but I was watching you the whole time out of the corner of my eye before I motioned for my security guard to go and get your number. (Also, like do you have any weed? Because my normal hookup in Vegas fell through, so that would make this love connection way more meaningful for me than it already is...as if that's even possible).

Get your sexy on
Go ahead, be gone with it

[Repeat 6 times]

Get your sexy on
So, what up you sexy, little bitch? You gonna answer my text later and meet up at Mandalay Bay where my main man bodyguard QueBe tole you to go?? Or you gonna pussy out b/c you're afraid of showing up in the tabloids...and boo fucking hoo, maybe having that story come about the time you had that one night stand with that Dallas Mavericks dude and got pregnant and had an abortion and shit?

[Verse 2]
I’m bringing sexy back
Them other fuckers don’t know how to act
Come let me make up for the things you lack
'Cause you're burning up I gotta get it fast
I saw that other old, rich dude staring you up and down like a piece of raw meat, so like I get that this is a now or never situation. I think we both know that despite that dude's deep pockets, I've got a way hotter piece of ass, and also, I'm a pop star, so are you really mullin this over for more than like 5 seconds? I'm JT, bitch.

Take 'em to the bridge
[Bridge]

[Chorus]

[Verse 3]

I’m bringing sexy back

You mother fuckers watch how I attack

I bounced back from Britney Fucking Spears, bitches. I can handle my shit, OK?

If that’s your girl you better watch your back
Cause she’ll burn it up for me and that’s a fact
Take 'em to the chorus
[Chorus]

Again, motherfuckers, I am JT. If I want your woman, she is minez, so like don't even test this shit out, ok? You don't wanna go there...trust me.

And, indeed, trust you we do, JT.

K, so Rick Jackson, my main man, I'm thinking that for you the take away is this: be bold, be brazen (shit, BeKanye), and dude--don't be afraid to pull out the handcuffs every once in awhile. My bet is if you follow JT's lead, you'll get your sexy back in no time time flat. And soon you'll be fightin off the fly honeys with ur own sexy stick.

Don't worry if its not good enough for anyone else to hear...just sing...sing a song,
me

Related Posts by Categories



No comments: