Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Who Cares If The Economy Is Collapsing!? It's Time For A Motherfuckin Bipartisan DANCEOFF!



Dear Everyone, ***

Holy. Fantabulousness: we've got another dance off on our hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check it.

It's a well known fact that I've pretty much been in a deep, dark funk since the M&M Cru robbed ACDC of their well earned and much deserved win in the biggest online Youtube dance battle in history. Mostly I was upset that ACDC was practically raped on live television with that bogus, douchetastical loss to Miley Cyrus & co, but also I was legitimately upset about the fact that the dance off was over.

Cause I like dance offs...like, a lot.

And needless to say, I'm not the kind of girl that often gets challenged to dance offs in my every day life...(very fucking annoying, but totally true).

And so it is with great pleasure that I present to you all: The FIRST EVER Election Dance Off!!

ACDC is BACK, but this time they've got the Dems v. the Reps in the craziest, full-throttle-est, no holds barred freak fest of a dance off to ever hit the Planet Urth.

BOO YA!

This shit is gonna make Mandy and Miley look like Cloris Leachman on Dancing With the Stars.

Anyway.

So, here's what you do: decide if you are dancing for the Obamanators or the McCain-iacs, get some chump to record you doing a kick ass dance routine, and then send in your vids to ibeatyou.com.

A winner will be crowned on election day, November 4th. So, its just like the real election, but way better!

I only had a really short time to pull something together, so this was the best I could do under the circumstances. I wanted to show all you bitches that I was taking this shit seriously, so I recorded myself dancing today on the Atlantic City boardwalk.

In case it's not clear by my outfit, obvs I'm on the Obamanators.

After watching this, I think you'll agree that the McCainiacs don't have a pork barrel's chance in hell.

You likey??



dance, dance, revolution,
meee

Related Posts by Categories



No comments: