Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Hills S4: 13 - You Didn't Srsly Think I Was Going To Do A Fucking Post About The Hills On Election Day, Did You??

Dear Everyone, ***

Ok, I'm sorry but I really need to put my foot down.

Obvs, I know that I write a blog about celebs...and reality TV stars...and people whose existence on our planet is wholly unimportant to the day-to-day operations of our society as a whole.

I consider myself kinda smart, so I get that 99% of the shit I talk about here is unimportant in the grand scheme of things...and I'm pretty OK with that. I write DFA because I'm entertained by all of these people...and for some bizarro reason care about the comings and goings of their lives. You probably do too, or you would have already clicked your ass off to some other motherfuckin blog already.

However...on the morn of one of the most important fucking elections in our nation's history, even I have to draw a line. And I'm drawing it right fucking here: I simply c-a-n-n-o-t do a recap of The Hills. I CAN'T.

YES WE CAN! (no I can't).

I'm sorry (I really am) for the very, very few of you who actually give a shit about my Tuesday morn Hills recaps.

If Obama is, indeed, elected, I promise to catch up and post it sometime soon. I have a Tivo...I can make it happen.

If Obama is NOT elected, then I make no promises. I will likely be packing...and moving...and slitting my wrists-n-whatnot. I will be v. busy watching our nation unravel at the seams and with all the hellfire and damnation, I'm not sure I can comfortably promise to parse any more Spencer/Heidi convos or unravel yet another pathetic Audy/JustinBobby moment.

And yet, I acknowledge that I do feel responsible to all seventeen of you mofos who actually show your ass up here every day.

So let us leave it here:
*President Obama = DFA is all good in the hood and Hills recaps will begin again immediately; *President McCain = It's *really* been so nice getting to know you all! Peace, out, motherfuckers!

America, I leave it up to you.

let freedom ring,
me

Related Posts by Categories



No comments: