Monday, September 29, 2008

Holy Fucking Fuck! Did McCain Say 'Horseshit' During The Presidential Debate??!!!



Dear Senator McCain, *

There is a lot of buzz goin around the dub dub dub right now regarding whether or not your ass actually said "horseshit" during your debate on Friday with Senator Obama.

Some people are sayin' that you said "course not," or "of course it is."

But, I've watched that vid eleven or twelve times so far, and I gotta say it really sounds like you busted out with a gin-u-ine "horseshit."

F-U-C-K.

See, that's like a waaaay biggger problem for me...though not for the reasons that you would expect.

I mean, I'm a college educated, Jewish white chick living in Brooklyn...so obvies I'm voting for Obama.

BUT (and this is a biggie), you might not have been aware of this but DearFamousAsshole.blogspot.com is one of the cursiest blogs on the motherfucking block!

We here at Dear Famous Asshole HQ pride ourselves in consistently representin' with the newest and latest curse combos, use of innovative, up-and-coming offensive language and an overall commitment to uncovering the best of the worst that the English language has to offer.

As such, I totally fucking dig the fact that you maybe said HORSESHIT during a goddammed presidential debate on live motherfucking TV in front of 90 million people! I mean, if that shit is true, you might actually be my hero. And like, I t-o-t-a-l-l-y can't handle that.

So, I'm gonna go ahead and take Andrew Sullivan's analysis at face value, and go back to believin that you said "course not."

This way, you can keep your Jesus-lovin constituents happy believin that a Gawd fearin man like yourself would never utter an untoward word on national fucking TV, and I can go back to hatin your ass as per u, and talkin about Sarah Palin's kids probably snortin lines and most likely having freaky midget sex.

Phew!

Obama for Prez,
me.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments: