Friday, May 30, 2008

If 'Lost' Makes You Feel Lost, Then Get Lost; JK, I'm Lost After That Finale Too

photo: ABC
Dear Lost, ***

Man. Dude. WTF was that?

I normally don't write because, well...you intimidate the shit out of me. There are peeps out there who know you way better than I do and I figure you're probs busy reading letters from all of them right now.

But today I wanted to write mostly just to say that that finale was the bomb diggity to the miggity max. Espesh the Penny/Des reunion (was Des the "other people" Sun was referring to when she had her Widmore confrontation??) which was hella dope. I was pretty shocked you gave us that happy ending, but I slurped it up like a dog eating its own vomit. Yum.

I actually hightailed my ass straight to Wikipedia to look up that Jeremy Bentham dude and he's verrrry interesting fo sure. Utilitarianism...Panopticons...oh my. Then I spent an hour reading through the forums, of course, which I need to get back to ASAP since that's mostly the only way I know what the eff is going on. I mean, I g-e-t what's going on on the surface b/c I can see my big ass TV fine and all, but I like to get into the nitty gritty of the motherfucker, ya know? (like, for instance, what that hell that bizarro phonecall was that Kate got).

Also, leave it to Darlton to get us all wound up like a sidewinder for the past FOUR YEARS about getting everyone off the island, and then within one freakin episode, all I can think about is how in the eff everyone's gonna get back. Seriously dudes, g-e-n-i-u-s.

Anyway, for realz, thanks for a season that rocked the hizzy. I think I officially now study harder for Lost than I did for my SAT's.

Ben-tastically Yours,
mostly me

P.S. How in the eff is Walt like already applying for college? Wasn't he eight a coupla years ago? That dude should barely have pubes by now.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments: