Wednesday, September 17, 2008

If Effing You In The Ass Is Wrong, Jennifer Lopez, I Don't Wanna Be Right


Dear J Lo, **

Based on a rash of recent google searches, I thought you should know that there are a whole hell of a lot of people out there who want to fuck you...mostly in the ass.

Like, a lot.

According to my stats program, here's some of the winners that the dearfamousasshole.blogspot.com net has reeled in from the interewebs over the past seven days:

*jennifer lopez fuck in movie
*jlo fuck ass
*jennifer lopez on the fuck
*jlo asshole pics
*fuck jennifer lopez in the asshole
*jennifer lopez likes to fuck
(and my fave):
*will you fuck me jennifer lopez right now fuck me in my ass

I think we all know the answer to that one Mr. iphost-088-012.merlin.mb.ca (Merlin)!!

Anyway, do with this info what you will, but I just wanted you to know that in NO WAY WHATSOEVER am I taking any sort of advantage of all the J LO fuck, ass, J Lo assfucker, J Lo fuck me in the ass, will you fuck me right now J Lo, pretty please freaks that are out there searching for new and exciting ways to fuck you right in your ass!

J(LOL)!

that's all,
me

Related Posts by Categories



No comments: