Monday, November 17, 2008

DFA + MTV's Buzzworthy Blog = TLF


Dear Everyone, ***

Just in case you're sitting around thinking: "s'like, I love reading DFA everyday...I just wish I had MORE to sink my teeth into. Write. More Stuff. PUHLEEZ!," well today is your lucky, mothefuckin day.

Krump on over to MTV's Buzzworthy blog, and you'll find some Grade A, top notch, not-to-be-missed buzzy buzz. I'll be joining the buzzworthy gang 3 times a week, with a weekend recap on Mondayz, some old-school vintage vault music video commentary mid week, and all sorts of other fun stuff. So, if you haven't already, I highly suggest you make room in your RSS reader for Buzzworthy, and start reading it pronto (there will be a test).

These guys are on top of pretty much everything and anything happening in the world of music, esp everything JoBro related (duh).

It's buzz-a-licious.

Buzz-tacular.

Buzz-be-lievable

buzz,
me.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments: